Wednesday, February 27, 2008

How much do YOU love Chick-fil-A????

I'm sure everyone knows that tomorrow is the grand opening of the Chick-fil-A in Fort Mill. But did you know that the first 150 people served get a year of free Chick -fil-A? Well, this morning about 9am, we were passing the restaurant and noticed several tents pitched in the parking lot. It was 41 degrees outside, and these people were sitting in the cold, planning to wait all day and all night just to be first in line tomorrow morning. So, my question is . . . Who out there loves Chick-Fil-A that much??? Do you??? By the way my 5 year old does, he wanted to go get our tents, but not this Mommy!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love Chick A La but not that much! We will so be hitting the drive-thru tomorrow!

emily said...

I love all the birthday pics and of course the one of Lenna and I. I cannot wait to spend some time with you this week, it has been forever!