Monday, February 18, 2008

More birthday fun


Palmer now thinks every day is his birthday. We probably sing the Happy Birthday song once a day every day. We had his little party with just us on January 20th. We had a Valentine's party on February 14th. We had Isaiah's family party on February 15th. We had the real birthday party for both of the boys on February 16th. So every day now he thinks we should put candles in our food. And he does not get the concept that his birthday really is over and has been for quite some time. Anytime anyone has a birthday, he thinks he gets one too. Oh well, I guess that would be our fault. To top it all off -- today really is Jason's birthday. Happy Birthday Honey!!!!!
I think I'll take a nap with Emily
maybe not!
My sister's precious daughter -- Allie


me, my grandmother, and my mom with Palmer Isaiah and Allie


Happy Birthday to you (again)
me, Jason's grandmother,and his mom with the boys


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, King Jason! I think any excuse for cake is a good one!