Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What a perfect day!

Yesterday really was a near perfect day. It was Jason's birthday, but also a holiday, so we just pretended that they cancelled school for his birthday! The weather was GORGEOUS, so we went to the park -- we walked, rode bikes, played on the playground, jumped in mud puddles, ate a picnic with our shoes off, and flew a kite. And when the day was over, we ordered Chinese take-out!!! Days like this are definitely a blessing -- Is it greedy to want another one? Isaiah rolling down the hill
Don always loves it when Jason is home for the day
Look at that sky!
Yum, peanut butter and jelly!
I think Jason had more fun with the kite than the kids did
My little sweety pie
Palmer in full sprint


2 comments:

Jen Whisonant said...

I think one of my favorite things to do as a little kid was to roll down the big hill at Glencairn Garden...something about hills and grass all over you making you dizzy that tantalizes a kid. Glad Mr. Jason had a great day!

Amanda said...

Looks like a blast! I used to love to fly a kite when I was a kid and nothing beats rolling down the hill!