Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

Yes, I am stealing Amanda's wonderful idea for "Thankful Thursdays."
However, I'm not the diligent blogger that she is, so you probably won't see this every Thursday. But if you DO want to be encouraged every Thursday, check out Amanda's blog.
Today, I am thankful for:
Trees to climb
Beautiful warm weather
Healthy children
A loving husband
Good attitudes in trying times
Friends who listen
Victory Sports' tee ball coming up
Summer quickly approaching
My new Bible (Max Lucado's Devotional Bible)
Sweet toddler kisses

One of my little monkeys



My other little monkey

Don

How do I get up there????

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Imitation is the highest form of flattery :) I used to love to climb trees when I was a kid!

bridget said...

That reminds me of us when we were kids; climbing trees was so much fun! Love the pictures, they look so sweet. I'm so excited about coming to visit soon!