Wednesday, March 26, 2008

pictures FINALLY!!

Okay, it appears I am getting slacker and slacker. But I did JUST get my camera back this morning, so I did pretty good to post tonight. Here are the long awaited pictures. . . ENJOY!!

Jason's brother, Daniel entertaining the kids (or himself?)
Daniel and Brooke's youngest -- Elizabeth
Lenna and Mama Jean
more Lenna
and more Lenna (Can you tell I like having a girl?)
Daniel and Brooke's oldest -- Rebekah
Elizabeth getting ready for cake
Emily and Lucy
Jason reading to the little ones
Daniel reminiscing over old photos


We had green eggs and ham for breakfast!!!
YUM!!
Yes, I can eat ham with my 3 teeth
Say "cheese"
Daniel and Brooke's second oldest -- Bethany

Everyone had a great time at Lucy's 4th birthday party. We are so blessed to have family all living in the same area. And we are so blessed to have such precious children in our care.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Great pictures!!

bridget said...

Looks like everyone had fun! Cute pictures~ I can't wait to see y'all. Lenna has grown up so much since I last saw her!!