Tuesday, January 1, 2008

This is the most recent picture I have of Lenna on the computer... I have 8 rolls of film waiting to be developed...(Yes, I know I should finally break down and get a digital camera)... And I have only gotten as far as week 2 in Lenna's scrapbook. So how can I ever get caught up??? Oh well, eventually it will all get done. In the meantime, this IS a precious picture even if it is eight months old. As soon as my soon-to-be famous photographer sister sends me some more photos, I'll post them. Until then, you'll have to enjoy old pictures. It's a good reminder of how fast our little ones grow and change.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Jennifer,
I absolutely love your blog. You are obviously the most wonderful Mom in the world, and you have created such a wonderful cyber place to celebrate your family. Your husband is so fortunate to have you. He sure better be taking you out on lots of date nights!

Amanda said...

Jeremy, I mean Jason, is very funny! Great job! I'll be checking back often!

Amanda said...

Ask Laura about the Jeremy!!

Laura said...

I'll have to tell you about the Jeremy comment, Jennifer. I love the blog---you are so awesome!! I especially loved the picture of Isaiah and Theron. Of course it made me cry. I have been listening to 91.9 New Life from Charlotte. Boy do I miss you all! I love you, Laura