Friday, January 4, 2008

Are we there yet?

In preparation, for our "vacation," I meticulously packed the van with fun stuff for the boys to play with, I spent four hours cleaning the house, I made up travel games to play on the way to the mountains. I had planned to wake up singing and smiling my way through this day.
Needless to say, my boys decided to bring me back to reality. They have spent the morning fighting and crying, they dumped most of the toys on the floor of the van, they destsroyed every room I cleaned, and just for laughs -- Palmer dumped a bowl of spaghetti on his head during lunch. It's now time to take a 9 hour trip with these WILD boys.
I could cry... I've already yelled... Now, I think I'll just RELAX and thank God my children are normal, energetic, and healthy preschoolers (and thankfully, they're not always like this!)
So, here we go... this WILL be fun (because I said so!)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Too funny and Too true!! Have a great trip!