Friday, January 2, 2009

Almost Christmas Pictures

Here are some pictures from the weekend before Christmas. We spent the day with my family in Orangeburg and visited the church which my family attended when I was a kid. It was pretty cool because my sister and I got to relive what Christmas was like at that church -- Santa visited! As a kid, I always thought this was amazing and my kids enjoyed it also. My sister took some great pictures, too! It's a good thing because my actual Christmas day pictures were not so hot. Thanks Bridget!

Allie is such a good mommy



Look at that smile!Praise the Lord for healing Palmer's teeth. I can't believe the way they have fallen back into place. The dentist said they would fall out (before the normal time) but I'm not so sure he's right.


Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!




No comments: