Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We're back!!!!

I sort of unintentionally took the Summer off from my blog. I told you it was too warm to blog. Anyway, here's a short recap on what's going on with our family.

Jason got a new job as an assistant principal at Northwestern Highschool -- so Lenna will be sporting a purple and gold cheerleading outfit this Fall :)

Isaiah will be starting Classical Conversation of Fort Mill next week (our supplemental homeschooling program). I will be teaching his class!!!

Palmer gets to do a 3-K program with Classical Conversations, but will no longer be at MMO :(
He's very excited to be homeschooling with us now, though.

Jason and I will be teaching the 3 year old Sunday School class again, but this time we're teaching the 9:00 hour and only every other week. I can't wait to meet our new little ones this Sunday. Plus, Palmer will be in our class :)

And . . . Monday, we will find out if we're having a new sister or a new brother.

By the way, still no new pictures because I STILL don't have a new camera!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So glad you are back!

bridget said...

I've been behind on my blogging too! I like the new look & I feel your pain about not having a camera!!