Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Big News!

Well . . . we're expecting Baby #4! The whole family is VERY excited. Palmer was so excited he told his Mother's Morning Out class. We were planning on keeping it a secret just a little a longer, but that's what we get for asking a 3 year old to keep such a fun secret.
At least now I can openly complain about how horrible I feel. I'm counting down the weeks until this terrible stage is over. However, I was very blessed this week to have both of my sisters-in-law keep my children for me for a few hours. Thank you Emily and Brooke :)
Well, that's about all that's going on around here right now. I'll try to post some pics soon!

4 comments:

Jen Whisonant said...

congrats - so glad to see one of our fav fams growing!

Joy said...

That is fantastic!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Hope you start feeling better soon~ I sooo remember those days!

bridget said...

You know I am so happy & excited for you! I can't wait to take pictures of the new baby. We miss you and hope to see y'all soon :)

Nikki said...

Whoa Baby!!!! That now puts you in the league with the other "quatro" moms at FBC: the Wilsons, Hiltons, Pendarvis', Woodson's, etc.... CONGRATS!!!!