Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pictures by Bridget

These last few days have been really busy, but so fun. Thursday we got to spend the day with the Newsomes (pictures to come) who were visiting from Mississippi :) Friday we went to Orangeburg and hung out with my parents and our niece Allie. Sunday and Monday were spent with Laura and her sweet children and then with Bridget and Allie. Also, we've had Lucy and Don and Daddy home on Monday and Tuesday. So, we've had a full and a very "excited" house! Times like these remind me to hold onto every precious second of childhood, a time when just the smallest things are soooo exciting and fun. Thank you, Bridget for getting these memories on film for me!









4 comments:

Joy said...

Those pictures are so great! I know you are so excited to have them!

Amanda said...

Beautiful pictures and love the new look!

bridget said...

We had so much fun visiting! Allie wants to climb another tree now. We're so excited about seeing y'all again this weekend!

Nikki said...

Those pics are GORGEOUS!!! I want the photographer's business card, LOL! Thanks for linking me to your blog, too sweet!